Los Santos Apocalypse RP
Los Santos Apocalypse RP
Los Santos Apocalypse RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IP: 217.18.70.71:7777

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Collecting new Admin Team

Go down 
+3
Fredric/Josh
Austin_Phil
R.H
7 posters
AuthorMessage
R.H
S.T.A.R.S Leader
S.T.A.R.S Leader
R.H

Character sheet
Your Life Percentage:
Collecting new Admin Team Left_bar_bleue0/0Collecting new Admin Team Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Collecting new Admin Team Empty
PostSubject: Collecting new Admin Team   Collecting new Admin Team EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:29 am

Im bored of the current admin team... they always have argues,argues,argues and stuff... in a part yes its my mystake... but to be community owner, is hard. So... im collecting new admin team, with expierence of admin knowing.

Will be there applications? No

In here, please fill the expierence of your admin ship, and about yourself. Just write everything like you go to Sunday Church and pray.

I need maximum 3 new admins, 4 helpers.

As for other Helpers, i'l contact them soon
Back to top Go down
Austin_Phil
Server Admin
Server Admin
Austin_Phil

Character sheet
Your Life Percentage:
Collecting new Admin Team Left_bar_bleue9001/9000Collecting new Admin Team Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9000)

PostSubject: Re: Collecting new Admin Team   Collecting new Admin Team EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:51 am

Well I'd love to help.

I've had experience running my own clan on metal gear 4, we had a site for that in which I was and admin, I make sure trouble makers and People who disobey rules get a warning (Unless a serous rule was broken) and if the repeated the offence it was a kick off the clan.

I'll admit i havnt had experience administrating on SAMP, but I'd love to give it a go, and i'm a fast learner.

About me: Real Name: James Baldwin. Age: 17. I'm a college student, I live in Middlesbrough (well near it, in a town called Ayton) in the UK. If needed You can add me on Facebook as I go on their often. Hobbies: Gaming, RPing, Reading, Fictional writing, and script writing.

ok that took me back to writing a CV... lol might as well posted that on here xD.

Hope i can help, if you need to know anything else, please don't hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
Fredric/Josh
Server Admin
Server Admin
Fredric/Josh

Character sheet
Your Life Percentage:
Collecting new Admin Team Left_bar_bleue100/100Collecting new Admin Team Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Collecting new Admin Team   Collecting new Admin Team EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:09 am

My real name is Denis Todorov and i'm 16 years old. I have SAMP admin experience like 1 year and half.. LFS admin like 1 year. I'm playing SAMP like from 3-4 years. My country is full by retards and piece of shit so because of this i leave LFS and i'm trying to find new people with who to play.. I have a lot of free time because those cunts here only know how to annoy me.. I am from Bulgaria. I like to swim, drive car to my village, driving bike and more bullshit.. Yeah i'm nervous guy and sometimes my nerves blow up. If you have questions, PM or Reply in the topic.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Head admin
Head admin
Wolf

Character sheet
Your Life Percentage:
Collecting new Admin Team Left_bar_bleue100/100Collecting new Admin Team Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Collecting new Admin Team   Collecting new Admin Team EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:53 am

My name is Mantas Staskunas , I dont know if you need me , still replying though , anyways. Im 14 , I usually jump on my trampoline or play hide and seek and stuff (favorite game) . I love paintball sometimes I go play it in the summer with my friends , I have a dog a german shepherd. Now Im laying in bed all day cause my leg is broken.
Back to top Go down
Area51
S.T.A.R.S Leader
S.T.A.R.S Leader
Area51

Character sheet
Your Life Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: Collecting new Admin Team   Collecting new Admin Team EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:23 am

Hello, my name is Maxim I'm 15 years old.
I'm playing samp 3 years (Rp), I'm a admin lvl 3 in a RolePlay server (with 40-60 players).
I were here an helper for a short time, I have high RolePlay level.
I have free time for camputer, so I can help to members in the server and in the forum.

More about me:
I live in Israel, I know Hebew, Russian and now I learn Arabic (school Laughing),
I love listen to music, play SA:MP, RolePlay and more.. I have a little cat his name is Blacky,
Back to top Go down
Chris RedField
Owner
Owner
Chris RedField

Character sheet
Your Life Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: Collecting new Admin Team   Collecting new Admin Team EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:34 am

Do we still need to do this? I would not gonna agree on this, cause we all were not in any clear minded. So i would suggest to keep so. Our argument was prove how simple our mind were including me posting such useless topic due to my rage.

So i'll Lock this, if Clint want this still on process, unlock to do so.

Locked. So Kieran, do NOT reset the player status or w/e until we get the straight Answer from Clint.
Back to top Go down
R.H
S.T.A.R.S Leader
S.T.A.R.S Leader
R.H

Character sheet
Your Life Percentage:
Collecting new Admin Team Left_bar_bleue0/0Collecting new Admin Team Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Collecting new Admin Team   Collecting new Admin Team EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:39 pm

Sorry but, i need new admin team.
Back to top Go down
Kinetix
Server Admin
Server Admin
Kinetix

Character sheet
Your Life Percentage:
Collecting new Admin Team Left_bar_bleue1337/1337Collecting new Admin Team Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)

PostSubject: Re: Collecting new Admin Team   Collecting new Admin Team EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:31 pm

Rav Miranda, at your service.

Present Vega EvoX RP Community Owner (Dead)
Ex-LVCNR Head Admin
Ex-ZORP Level 3 Admin
Ex-ZARP Level 2 Moderator
Back to top Go down
R.H
S.T.A.R.S Leader
S.T.A.R.S Leader
R.H

Character sheet
Your Life Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: Collecting new Admin Team   Collecting new Admin Team EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:02 pm

Thank you for your applications.

You shall get your applications answer today... be sure to check it out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collecting new Admin Team   Collecting new Admin Team Empty

Back to top Go down

Collecting new Admin Team
Page 1 of 1