Los Santos Apocalypse RP
Los Santos Apocalypse RP
Los Santos Apocalypse RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IP: 217.18.70.71:7777

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Last News And Announcements.

Go down 
+3
Fredric/Josh
Austin_Phil
R.H
7 posters
AuthorMessage
R.H
S.T.A.R.S Leader
S.T.A.R.S Leader
R.H

Character sheet
Your Life Percentage:
My Last News And Announcements. Left_bar_bleue0/0My Last News And Announcements. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

My Last News And Announcements. Empty
PostSubject: My Last News And Announcements.   My Last News And Announcements. EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:40 am

Alright so.... theese will be my last announcements and news about LS-ARP future.

Now to be start with... there won't be new LS-ARP because, Dio talked with one of friend (Fuse a.k.a Patrick) that our current community needs to be changed A LOT. By once seeing we had 15 players when we advertised in samp forums... but now we rarely even got 10 people online... so for the feedback

- LS-ARP will be transfered to SF, due the script will be changed entirely from scratch. Wish Fuse goodluck, and don't run away like an total morons from not waiting fuse to finish it, he has irl job and stuff

- This time, fuse and Dio's plans are to make an massive game community. That includes almost every single game, and ofcourse, to be San Andreas Multiplayer Nr.1 playable zombie server.

- Expect for the admin team reboot when the new community starts. This time, it will be tolerated one. This current admin team is doing good, but... admins will be handpicked by Management.

- Factions in SF shall be(maybe) = Umbrella,STARS,Survivors,Zombies,Civilians.

Now... about the current Umbrella Corporation and STARS feedback

Bella Carreiro - You shall be back in June 9 when i'l be gone.... if you gonna read this... take care of STARS well, althought be advised... Wolf will be given 2nd chance to get back to STARS... but not to lead it completely. Wolf shall be getting Head Warrant Officer position.

Roxas Sora - Well, Since Wesker is no longer in the server, you shall take the wheel of the corporation personell. And, keep the alliance between all factions for some time... we don't want to get nuked completely

As for the other factions, unofficial factions: You still are creative, even know you got locked threads by me. That doesn't mean anything, the most important thing that, you still have something to create in this apocalypse world, that helps you a lot to improove in another rp servers, thinking what kind of faction to create.

As for my last News... alot of people asks me to not to leave.

Well as for this...

Actually to be honest, i didin't helped this community LOT. Due to the fact, in the 1st community start, we failed,some ZORP mates blocked me for the community fail, and i lost contact with Dio for some big time. But after some time, we found new strenght and chance to raise up again and fight to be the best server again, and to impress players with out grand stuff. Althought, i thought that i will stay for ever but.... hey... we all want to have family and stuff, get the job,money,house and the the family who love you. Im gonna go straight. I don't know guys if i will come back, but i do know, that i am not gonna dissapear for the rest of life, by some time, im gonna return, and get back to the community. But right now.... plans like this... won't come true... because mooving into another country, means like you are in another world, another enviroment and nature surrounds you. It feels like you have been left alone in the ice.. i hope you know what that feeling is

So yea... i'l be making leaving topic with lots of peapole included... i hope i answered your requests saying "you cant leave", "do not leave"

Afterall.... i feel like not the owner here... owners like Dio should earn it.

Thats all for now.

Yours trully,
Retiring Owner Rick Hammer/Fernando Steel.
Back to top Go down
Austin_Phil
Server Admin
Server Admin
Austin_Phil

Character sheet
Your Life Percentage:
My Last News And Announcements. Left_bar_bleue9001/9000My Last News And Announcements. Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9000)

PostSubject: Re: My Last News And Announcements.   My Last News And Announcements. EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:18 am

When the change occurs do we get to stay in our Umbrella/STARS faction?
Back to top Go down
Fredric/Josh
Server Admin
Server Admin
Fredric/Josh

Character sheet
Your Life Percentage:
My Last News And Announcements. Left_bar_bleue100/100My Last News And Announcements. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: My Last News And Announcements.   My Last News And Announcements. EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:27 am

Bye bro, i wish you luck there.. And i hope you'll chat/play there if you have PC. cheers
Back to top Go down
Chris RedField
Owner
Owner
Chris RedField

Character sheet
Your Life Percentage:
My Last News And Announcements. Left_bar_bleue100/100My Last News And Announcements. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: My Last News And Announcements.   My Last News And Announcements. EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:47 am

Sad to see you go mate, and Yes , Me and Fuse have talk about it, since there is no one donating, we barely survive, so we make a plan B, awaits for Fuse to gather some cash from His job so he can donate, and fully new server from scratch.

Our Server Plan:

Location will be located at San Fiero. It will be SFA (San Fiero Apocalypse)

Script system (Plan)

There will be CHeckpoints for all Humans to survive, they have to stayed in each Checkpoints for atleast 10 mins, more players in the checpoints make it more faster.

There will be 10 Checkpoints.

We will recruit Any Minigames ( Only PART of zombie ) for example, *The city running low of Electricity, all survivor must get to the *the CP located) to turn the Electricity back so we can finish the 10 CP.

Zombies Must prevent humans to finishing all CP.

You might hear this Script familiar from LSA BUT it wont be a copy as we attend on making it from scratch and different Location.

I will be the one who mapped the chaotic city in SF.

For now this is what me and Fuse have Plan, If you had any good suggestion, please do so and we will think about if its good to be added.

and Good luck Clint Smile
Back to top Go down
Austin_Phil
Server Admin
Server Admin
Austin_Phil

Character sheet
Your Life Percentage:
My Last News And Announcements. Left_bar_bleue9001/9000My Last News And Announcements. Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9000)

PostSubject: Re: My Last News And Announcements.   My Last News And Announcements. EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:54 am

I'm guessing it's not an RP then...
Back to top Go down
Fredric/Josh
Server Admin
Server Admin
Fredric/Josh

Character sheet
Your Life Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: My Last News And Announcements.   My Last News And Announcements. EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:58 am

Also i had idea too but as you wish..

Fuse should have Normal RP gamemode, if it have some bugs, you fill fix them. We start Normal RP server with gangs, police and stuff. Then you're starting the zombie gamemode and making it while Normal is working and players are playing. Then RPly infections coming and we change the mode to zombie.
Back to top Go down
Roxas_Sora
Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Roxas_Sora

Character sheet
Your Life Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: My Last News And Announcements.   My Last News And Announcements. EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:43 am

I will miss you Clint. There will be always a place for you.

About the new changes, well, I hope that it will be a RolePlay server and that the Factions will be the same...
Back to top Go down
Austin_Phil
Server Admin
Server Admin
Austin_Phil

Character sheet
Your Life Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: My Last News And Announcements.   My Last News And Announcements. EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:54 am

/support what roxas said.
Back to top Go down
Kinetix
Server Admin
Server Admin
Kinetix

Character sheet
Your Life Percentage:
My Last News And Announcements. Left_bar_bleue1337/1337My Last News And Announcements. Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)

PostSubject: Re: My Last News And Announcements.   My Last News And Announcements. EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:55 am

Sad to see you go, Clint.
Good luck in life.
Back to top Go down
Chris RedField
Owner
Owner
Chris RedField

Character sheet
Your Life Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: My Last News And Announcements.   My Last News And Announcements. EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:51 pm

We can make them RP, so no worries Smile this is just the begining.

And i want you all to LISTEN!

We are NOT forcing you to stayed. Some players have been giving up, and i dont blame them.

If you think this server is a fail, and you want to leave, go ahead. We don't need your flaming toward our server. Yes we have been going up and down again but i will tell you that once Fuse have enough cash in his credit card, you will regret it Smile

So it's your choices, and The exact Date will be still Unknown.

Our Plan.

New server.
SFA aka San Fiero Apocalypse

Gaming Community.

AG ( Apocalypse Gaming ) Community.

We will have = Mine Craft Zombie Server. Left 4 Dead. Killing Floor.

But our main Objective is getting our SAMP server complete Smile. I will announce You all here When the server are going to be started.
Back to top Go down
Austin_Phil
Server Admin
Server Admin
Austin_Phil

Character sheet
Your Life Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: My Last News And Announcements.   My Last News And Announcements. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:27 pm

All I hope is that it's zombies+RP Razz
Back to top Go down
Chris RedField
Owner
Owner
Chris RedField

Character sheet
Your Life Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: My Last News And Announcements.   My Last News And Announcements. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:42 pm

It will be zombies + RP + TDM
Back to top Go down
Area51
S.T.A.R.S Leader
S.T.A.R.S Leader
Area51

Character sheet
Your Life Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: My Last News And Announcements.   My Last News And Announcements. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:52 pm

Good luck Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Last News And Announcements.   My Last News And Announcements. Empty

Back to top Go down

My Last News And Announcements.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Apocalypse RP :: Server Info and Updates :: Announcements-
Jump to: